Roast beef, Ham & Swiss, and Turkey; topped w/ lettuce, tomato and light mayo and on sourdough rye. If you would like to change the sandwich flavor, we are flexible; prices may vary.
Here is a guideline:
10-12 people (40 individual pieces) = $67.90 + Tax
15-20 people (60 individual pieces) = $101.85 + Tax
Our fully prepared shrimp cocktail is served on a bed of fresh lettuce and comes with cocktail sauce.
Shrimp is subject to market price.
Call for details.
London Broil Platter:
3 lbs. of London Broil seasoned with a Garlic and Pepper rub, cooked medium rare and thinly sliced. This is a cold platter served with homemade horseradish sauce. $42.99 + tax
Cold Cut Platter: Ham, Roast Beef, Turkey, Salami and your choice of 2 cheeses. If you would like different cold cuts, just ask! Prices may vary. 16” Tray serves 10-12 people = $54.99 + Tax
Fresh Mozzarella, Prosciutto, Provolone, Soppresatta, Olive Salad and Genoa Salami
Small – 14” Platter - $42.99 + Tax
Medium – 16” Platter - $59.99 + Tax
Large – 18” Platter - $69.99 + Tax
4# of Assorted Cheeses - $49.99 + Tax
2# of Assorted Cheeses - $25.99 + Tax
All platters may be adjusted to suit your needs. Prices may vary.
Garden Salad – small - $10 large - $15
Caesar salad: Small - $12 Large - $18
Spring Mix, Crumbled Bleu Cheese, Craisins: Small - $15 Large - $25
Spring Mix, Candied Pecans, Goat Cheese: Small - $15 Large $25
Here are some general guidelines when planning your catering.
1. Limit your menu. Rather than having 10 different options, narrow your menu to 3-5 different crowd pleasers. If you order more than 5 choices, you will most likely end up with leftovers. In addition to the 3-5 choices, bulk up your menu by adding a salad or appetizer platter.
2. Caterings may be either hot or cold. Prices are the same for both, however hot caterings are subject to tax.
3. Prices on this menu are subject to change.
4. Certain Items may be seasonal, please call with any questions.
5. If you do not see an item that you had in mind, just ask if we can make it!!